Learn more about the services and prices Paw Pals has to offer.
- Click to Open/Save Paw Pals Services and Rates PDF
- Click to Open/Save Paw Pals Policies and Procedures PDF
- Mid-Day Dog Walks: Give your pal a mid-day potty break or dog walk Monday through Friday. Provides a needed break if your work and/or commute requires long hours.
- Weekend and After-Hours Dog Walks: Give your pal a potty break or dog walk outside of our regular mid-day hours. Provides a needed break if your work or plans are inconsistent.
- Vacation Visits (Non-Overnight): Keep your pets happy in their regular routine eliminating stress for both you and your pets. We will also take care of minor household tasks.
- Bed & Biscuit: Your well-behaved dogs may stay overnight at a Paw Pals pet sitter’s home with lots of TLC. Dogs are treated as part of the family when they stay with one of our sitters.
- House Sitting / Garden Watering: No pets, but you still need your house taken care of while you are away? We can take care of the minor household tasks that you would usually do.
- Wedding or Special Day Pet Care: We will take your pet(s) to and from your wedding or other event so they can be a part of your big day.
- Pet Taxi Service: You don’t have to take off work to get your pet to the vet or the groomer. We can safely transport your pet there or any other location in our service area.
- Go Fetch! – Pet Supply Pick-up: In the event you need food, litter or supplies for your pet and do not have the time or ability to do it, let us know and we can help.
- Medication Administration: Your Paw Pals pet sitter is trained in administering various forms of medication.
- Poopie Patrol: Are you tired of picking up all the dog piles in your back yard? Has your yard turned into a mine field? We can be of help!
- New Client Set-up / Meet & Greet: This is the initial step to obtaining dog walking and pet sitting services with Paw Pals Pet Sitters. During this visit, we will come to your home and meet you and all your pets.
- Miscellaneous: Last minute bookings and inclement weather policies.