Paw Pals offers caring and personalized, full-service dog walking and pet sitting services to pet owners in Vienna, VA. Whether you are away on vacation, or simply at work for the day, your dogs deserve to be looked after by a team of pet sitters that cares for your dogs just as much as you with the attention and love your pets need throughout the day.
As pet sitting and dog walking professionals, it’s very rewarding for us to know that we play a role in helping our clients be able to relax on vacation, or focus their time and energy on work and or professional trips—by being assured that their beloved pets are being well attended to during the day, all from the familiarity of home.
- When searching for the right pet-sitting agency to look after your home and pets, it is helpful to keep these following questions in mind:
- What services can Paw Pals do for both my home and my pets?
- What are the benefits of using Paw Pals services?
- How experienced and qualified is Paw Pals to take care of my pets and give them everything they need?
Common Situations Pet Owners Come Across
There are plenty of situations in life that could lead to someone needing a reputable and dependable pet sitter or dog walker in Vienna, VA. Here are some examples of some very common reasons:
- You are at work for long hours during the day, and need someone to who is reliable to walk your dog and feed your pets.
- You are travelling for a week or two and need someone to look after your pets and even administer medication if need be.
- You are going to be gone for an extended period of time, and need someone to look after your pets and give them love and care until you’re home.
- You need a person to take care of your pets and also take over light household duties such as watering plants while you are away for however long.
- You need someone to take your pet to get groomed or to a veterinarian when you aren’t able to.
Pet Sitting Services in Vienna, VA
As a local, Vienna, VA business who has been operating for over 10 years, we are very much embedded and active in the community. Paw Pals provides numerous convenient services, such as walking your dog in your neighborhood, paying a visit to your pet at home and provide attention and playtime activities, and we even can house and pet sit while you are out of town. A full list of our services include:
New Client Set-up / Meet & Greet
New clients must allow us to meet and greet their pets before obtaining pet sitting and dog walking services with Paw Pals Pet Sitters. We will come to your home and meet you and all your pets and discuss what options are available to you..
Mid-Day Dog Walking
We are here to give your pet a mid-day dog walk and potty break, Monday–Friday. We can plan the walks based on your commute and busy schedule.
Weekend and After-Hours Dog Walking
We are here for when your pal needs a potty break, outside of our normal hours. If your plans are inconsistent, Paw Pals can walk you dog on the weekends and at other times you need it.
Vacation Visits (Non-Overnight)
When you are away, Paw Pals can come by your house for dog walks at predetermined times. We can also help to perform the minor household chores you usually do until you’re back.
Bed & Biscuit
Well-behaved dogs may have an overnight stay at one of our responsible Paw Paw’s sitters homes. Your dog will receive plenty of TLC and will be treated as a member of the family up to the time you return from an extended leave.
House Sitting / Garden Watering
No pets? Even if you do, Paw Pals can help to take care of your garden, houseplants, as we perform any responsibilities involved with house sitting that you need done when you’re away.
Wedding or Special Day Pet Care
We can help you take any pets to a wedding or other events to allow them to participate in your big day.
Pet Taxi Service
Does your pal need taken to grooming or transportation to the vet? Paw Pals’ Pet Taxi Service can get your pets to where they need to go when you aren’t able to.
Go Fetch! – Pet Supply Pick-up
Paw Pals pet sitters can retrieve the supplies, litter, and food your pets need when you don’t have the time or aren’t able to handle this alone.
If your backyard is beginning to look like it needs a poopie pick-me-up, our pet sitters can help!
Please ask us about our policies on inclement weather and last minute bookings.
The Advantages of Using Paw Pals
The services Paw Pals provides for your pets and home in Vienna, VA have many reasonable advantages to consider.
Benefits for your pets will include:
- Pets are content and secure in their own environment, reducing stress
- Diet and exercise remain at a consistent level
- Favorite toys and chew treats are present
- Medications delivered as normal
- Pets are not exposed to illnesses and parasites from other animals
- Pets are not alarmed and stressed by car trips and new environments
- Pets continue to receive the same love and personal attention when you are gone
- Full attention is given to the details and well-being of your pets
Benefits for pet owners will include:
- You are greeted by your pets in your own home when your return
- The lack of inconvenience from having to transport your pets
- No guilt-ridden good-byes at the kennel before you leave
- Your home is more safe and secured from crime since there is someone present
- You feel secure and relieved from knowing that your pets are being well taken care of
- The ability to contact your pet sitter to check on your pets in your own home
Qualified and Experienced — Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
Paw Pals is fully insured and bonded. Paw Pals Pet Sitting, LLC is licensed through the State of Virginia. You can always depend on our staff to give your dogs the very best care and attention while you are away, and always in a professional and cheerful manner.
Our staff member posses and maintain certifications through the PetTech PetSaver program in Pet CPR, First Aid & Care. Every PetTech certified team member must obtain recertification every two years to stay up to date with the latest practices, as well as maintain expert level proficiency in a wide range of areas relating to pet care.
At Paw Pals, we only offer professionals who can love and treat your dog and pets as if they were their very own pets—giving them the same loving attention and thorough care that you can always expect from Paw Pals. Our job is to give your dogs and pets the care they need, and our staff is fully comprised of lifelong pet lovers. Our goals are to always leave happy pets for pet parents.
Contact Paw Pals for Vienna, VA Pet Sitting Today!
If you are in the Vienna, VA area and need reliable expert care for your pets while you are away, get in contact with Paw Pals today. We’d love to provide your pets with the love they deserve, and give you the peace of mind that you need when you are away!