Our Paw Pals provides a full service and personalized dog walking and pet sitting services to residents in the Reston, VA area. Paw Pals team members feel a genuine sense of reward from knowing that pet owners we help can relax on vacation, focus during work, or to pay more attention on personal or professional life— all while knowing in that their beloved pets and their homes are receiving premium levels of attention and care.
While you are out and about, furry family members should receive love, care, and attention only from people that love animals just as much as you do. When the time comes to find a pet sitter, a few important questions should be on your list of consideration:
- My home and pets will receive what kinds of benefits by using Paw Pals?
- Can you provide a complete list of things that your organization can do for me?
- Are Paw Pals employees experienced enough to ensure that my pets receive top care?
Common Situations Pet Owners Come Across
- There are a whole host of reasons that could make a dependable dog walker or pet sitter in the Reston VA area necessary. Here are some of the most common scenarios, but by no means limited to:
- Trips to the vet or the groomer are difficult to fit into your schedule.
- You are going away, and you need someone to water your plants, feed and care for your animals and make sure light housekeeping is performed.
- You are going to be away for quite a while, and you need your pets to stay at someone else’s home so they do not get lonely.
- You are going out of town for several days, and need someone to give medications to your animals, as well as feed and stimulate them with exercise.
- Being at work all day makes it difficult to find time to walk and feed them
Pet Sitting Services in Reston, VA
Paw Pals enjoys a respected place in our community due to our local participation in the Reston, VA area for the last 10 years.
Paw Pals’ sitters can do just about anything for your home and your pets, from visits to them at your home, to taking them out on a rousing walk, to even taking them to their house for a higher level of attention, when necessary. A full outline of all the things Paw Pals can do for your and your pet includes:
New Client Set-up / Meet & Greet
The first step to utilizing our pet sitting services is our initial Meet & Greet to make introductions. This visit to the client’s home will include a discussion over the needs and goals for your pet’s care.
Mid-Day Dog Walking
We will take your pal out for a potty break and walk Monday-Friday. We will plan this out with you to figure out the best time to give your dog a walk depending on your work schedule.
Weekend and After-Hours Dog Walking
Would you like to give your pal a potty break or doggie walk outside of our regular hours during mid-day? This service provides an essential break if your work plans or personal schedule becomes inconsistent.
Go Fetch! – Pet Supply Pick-up
When pet owners are out of supplies such as pet food and litter, our pet sitters can help to get you what you need.
House Sitting / Garden Watering
Even if you do not have any pets, Paw Pals can help out with house sitting duties when you’re away. Our pet sitters are also dependable house sitters who are able to perform essential chores such as watering gardens and houseplants.
When your yard needs pet waste removal, our pet sitters can clean up the old to make room for the new.
Pet Taxi Service
If you are unable to take your pet to the groomers or to a checkup with the vet, our pet sitters would be more than happy to assist you with this and more.
Wedding or Special Day Pet Care
On any special day or wedding, Paw Pals can provide your pets with transportation to an event when you’re too busy.
Bed & Biscuit
- Paw Pals can take in a pet for a higher level of attention when necessary. This personalized overnight care which is available on a single-client basis, often results in a fun-filled time where sitters treat them like family.
- Vacation Visits (Non-Overnight)
- You may want to keep your pets as stress free as possible during their routines by pet sitting at your home when you’re away. Our pet sitters can take care of your pet and your house until you’re back home.
- Medication Administration
- Our pet sitters are all trained in administering various forms of pet’s medication.
The Advantages of Using Paw Pals
Paw Pals has many different services that bring a host of advantages for you, your pets and your residence in Reston, VA.
Benefits for Pet Owners
- Feelings of guilt leaving them at the kennel are avoided
- Access to your sitter is provided, so you can check on your pet
- Pets are overjoyed to greet you when you get home
- Aggravation or inconvenience driving them to and from a kennel is gone
- Peace of mind comes from knowing your pets are well cared for
- Your home becomes much safer under your sitter’s care
Benefits for Your Pets
- Absolute attention is paid to the well being and little things that keep pets happy
- Needed medicine is administered correctly and on time
- Your pets can avoid exposure to other animals’ bugs and illnesses
- Love and attention is lavished on your furry friend while you are gone
- Unfamiliar places and road trips can be traumatic, and are avoided by using Paw Pals
- Exercise schedules and dietary requirements stay the same
- Favorite toys and treats can be kept within a paw’s reach
Qualified, Experienced, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
Our team of professional and experienced sitters is very dependable, and can be fully trusted to take care of your home and pets the way they deserve to be treated. Our company is fully bonded and insured, and holds proper licensing in the state of Virginia.
Each team member is required to obtain certification from the PetTech PetSaver program, specializing in pet first aid and CPR. Each certification must be updated every two years, so an expert level of proficiency is maintained and all new practices are understood.
Your pet sitter will care for your pets at a level rivaling you on your best day, and will adore them as if they were their very own. All pets crave exercise and friendly companionship throughout the day, and we are happy to give all we have. We also have a deep commitment to keeping both your home and pets safe while you are gone. Our chief goal is not only happy pets, but also happy pet parents.
Contact Paw Pals for Reston, VA Pet Sitting Today!
Paw Pals understands that the home is where pets are most comfortable, so we are happy to offer our dog walking and pet sitting services in that setting. A hundred percent of our attention is given to your pets while they are within our care, something we feel is vital in keeping your home and pets completely safe. Each of our wonderful sitters has possessed a true love of animals for their entire life, which is instrumental in how well your pets are treated. If you would like additional information on what we have to have to offer, as well as how you can get started with a quality sitter, we urge you to send us a message online or give us a call today.