Paw Pals provides a specialized, all-encompassing pet sitting and dog walking duties for Oakton, VA pet owners. Those times when you are absent from home, your lovable companions should still be attended to by people who will treat them as well as you could ever expect. We know how your pets need constant love and attention to stay happy and healthy.
One of the most-loved aspects of the position of any Paw Pals employee is the relaxing with peace of mind, knowing that our clients know how their furry friends are being well looked after. Whether the absence is due to a vital business trip or personal vacation, pet owners can rest easy knowing we are looking out for both their homes and pets as carefully as possible.
Certain questions are exceptionally important when searching for an agency to take care of your home and pets while you are away:
- What duties are within Paw Pals capabilities?
- What would the advantages of using Paw Pals’ services be?
- What are the qualifications of Paw Pals’ employees? Can you ensure my pets receive all the love and attention they need?
Common Situations Pet Owners Come Across
There are many reasons why a person would need the services of a pet sitting agency like Paw Pals. The following are some of the most common situations, but certainly not the only ones a pet owner may face:
- Your work schedule may make it difficult to feed and walk your dogs, thus requiring a dependable person to step in and do it for you.
- A planned, or last-minute, work trip may pop up and take you out of town, prompting the need for someone to check in on them, feed them or give medicine if needed.
- Personal or business situations could take you away from home for a more extended time period, making it necessary to have someone take your pets to their home for the duration.
- Absences may make it necessary for you to have someone to take care of plants, or even do light housekeeping, as well as feed and walk pets.
- Visits to the vet or groomer may be difficult or impossible for you to fit into your available time, and you may need someone to step up and help out
Pet Sitting Services in Oakton, VA
Paw Pals has been a proud member of the Oakton, VA community through operating and providing services here for over 10 years.
Our employees’ expertise is endless, and not limited solely to pet walking and feeding. If requested, our sitters can even stay over at your home, performing housekeeping duties, as well as exercising your doggie at the local park. The entire range of Paw Pals’ service offering include:
New Client Set-up / Meet & Greet
Once you choose to work with Paw Pals, we will need to set up an initial Meet & Greet. We will pay a visit to your house to get to know your pets and discuss your options and goals for pets.
Bed and Biscuit
If you choose to request a pet’s extended stay at one of our team member’s homes and we have pet sitter availability, a sitter may take a pet into their own home and treat the pet as one of the family. This would be for a single client at a time.
Mid-Day Dog Walking
You could have a busy work schedule and your pet needs to be taken out for a potty break during mid-day. We provide dog walking based on your busy work schedule and commute.
Weekend and After-Hours Dog Walking
Would you like to give your pal a potty break or doggie walk outside of our regular hours during mid-day? This service provides an essential break if your work plans or personal schedule becomes inconsistent.
House Sitting / Garden Watering
No pets? Even if you do, Paw Pals can help to take care of your garden, houseplants, as we perform any responsibilities involved with house sitting that you need done when you’re away.
Go Fetch! – Pet Supply Pick-up
Owners are not always able to acquire all of the supplies, food, and litter that pets need. Our pet sitters can take trips to the store and get all that your pets require.
Pet Taxi Service
Paw Pals offers our Pet Taxi Service for pets who need to get to the vet or to be groomed when owners aren’t able to.
When your yard needs pet waste removal, our pet sitters can clean up the old to make room for the new.
Wedding or Special Day Pet Care
Pets can deserve to play a part in the big day. Paw Pals can transport pets to and from special events and weddings.
Vacation Visits (Non-Overnight)
Your pet may prefer the familiarity and regularity of the home environment. When you are away or on vacation, Paw Pals has the pet sitters you need who can also double as house sitters. We can manage most light household tasks and pet sitting responsibilities until you return.
Our pet sitters are trained in being able to administer various forms of pet medication.
Please ask us any questions you have regarding our inclement weather policy and last minute bookings.
The Advantages of Paw Pals
There are numerous benefits that Paw Pals can provide both to your pets and your home.
Benefits for Your Pets
- Stress for pets is greatly reduced in an environment that is familiar, safe and secure.
- All exercise and feeding stays constant
- Favorite treats and toys are always within reach
- Prompt and normal medication times are kept
- No exposure to outside illness or parasite is present
- Traumatic car rides and strange environments are avoided
- No break in love or attention is experienced.
- Strict attention is paid to all needs and wants of your pet
Benefits for Pet Owners
- Pets are present to greet you when you get home
- No annoying trips are needed to pick up your pets
- Heart-rending goodbyes at the kennel are avoided
- Sitters take precautions to make sure your home is kept safe and to deter crime
- Your mind stays at ease knowing your pet is in good hands
- You can quickly and easily call and check on your pets while you are away
Qualified, Experienced, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
Rest easy, knowing that you can have every confidence that experienced sitters will take care of your animal loved ones and property in the manner they deserve. Paw Pals is licensed in the state of VA, bonded, and completely insured.
Our sitters have all attended classes in pet CPR, first aid, and general care, and have received certifications through the PetTech PetSaver program. The latest in pet care practices are upheld through recertification every two years, which allows all to stay at the peak of professionalism and proficiency.
Our sitters will love your companions as if they were your own, making each day spent with them the best they can possibly be. Absolute and complete attention is paid to your pets and your home while you are gone, culminating in a very loving and personal experience for both pet and sitter. All of our sitters are lifetime pet lovers and will be sure to treat your animals and home as if they were their very own.
Contact Paw Pals for Oakton, VA Pet Sitting Today!
Each service that Paw Pals offers can be performed right at home—the most comfortable place for pets to be. Your beloved pets will receive enormous quantities of love and attention, as well as complete focus on the things that matter most. If you would like to receive additional information on what our pet sitting and dog walking services offered, as well as how to get started as soon as you would like, we urge you to send us a message online or give us a call today.