Paw Pals provides personalized, full-service dog walking and pet sitting services to pet owners in Manassas, VA. When you are away or unable to take care of your pets for a period of time, your pets should be able to receive all the same attention and love that they get when you are home—and that’s exactly what we offer.
At Paw Pals, we take great satisfaction from allowing our clients to better focus on work and business trips, or relax with peace of mind when on vacation through knowing that their beloved pets are well taken care of while, also keeping an eye on their homes.
If you are searching for the right pet-sitting service for your and your pets, there are a few things to ask yourself:
- What services does Paw Pals offer for both my home and pets?
- What benefits do me pets and I receive when using the services of Paw Pals?
- How experienced and qualified is Paw Pals when it comes to taking care of pets, and will they be able to provide them with all that they need and require?
Common Situations Pet Owners Encounter
There are quite a few reasons as to why someone would need a pet sitting or dog walking in Manassas, VA. Here are a few of the most common ones.
- You spend all day at work, and need someone who can provide your dogs with attention while also feeding and walking them during the day.
- You are travelling for most of the week and need someone to feed and walk you pets, and even administer medications, if need be.
- You need to leave town for an extended period of time, and would be more comfortable having your dogs cared for in your own home.
- You need someone to not only watch your pets, but also perform some light household duties, such as watering plants.
- You need someone to take your pet to appointments during the day, such as visits to the groomer and veterinarian.
Pet Sitting Services in Manassas, VA
We offer our services to Manassas, VA residents in the 20109, 20110, 20111 zip codes. For over 10 years we have been providing Manassas, VA pet services for pet owners, making us a familiar part of the community. Paw Pals pet sitters can walk your dog in your own neighborhood, visit your pet while you are away and provide play time, or even house sit while you are away. A full list of our services includes:
New Client Set-up / Meet & Greet
Before we can begin to provide pet sitting services, we will need to come to the pet owner’s house to discuss pet care needs goals, as well as to Meet & Greet with the pets.
Mid-Day Dog Walking
We offer dog walking services Monday-Friday. We’ll take your dog on a potty break based on your work schedule and commute.
Weekend and After-Hours Dog Walking
When you need dog walking for outside of our normal daytime hours, you can request that our pet sitters come during the weekend and after-hours.
Vacation Visits (Non-Overnight)
Your pet may prefer the familiarity and regularity of the home environment. When you are away or on vacation, Paw Pals has the pet sitters you need who can also double as house sitters. We can manage most light household tasks and pet sitting responsibilities until you return.
Bed & Biscuit
Should you request a pet’s extended stay at one of our staff member’s homes and we have pet sitter availability, a sitter may take your pet into their own home and treat the pet as one of the family. This is available for a single client per team member at a time.
House Sitting / Garden Watering
If you don’t have a pet, our pet sitters can also house sit. This may include light house sitting duties such as watering the garden or houseplants.
Wedding or Special Day Pet Care
If you have a wedding or special day planned, we can provide transportation for your pets to the event—looking and smelling fresh.
Pet Taxi Service
When a pet owner isn’t able to take a pet to the groomers or for a vet checkup, Paw Pals pet sitters can be depended upon to step in and help by providing transportation.
Go Fetch! – Pet Supply Pick-up
If your pets need supplies such as food or litter, Paw Pals can get what your pets need to stay happy and healthy.
Sometimes pet owners are not able to take care of picking up pet droppings. When you need pet waste removal, the poopie patrol is available to lend support.
Every one of our pet sitters is trained in how to administer most pet’s various medications.
Please ask us about our policies and procedures on last minute bookings and inclement weather.
The Advantages of Using Paw Pals
Paw Pals offers you plenty of convenient advantages with both our pet and home services in Manassas, VA.
Benefits for Your Pets
- Less stress and more contentment from avoiding strange new locations and remaining in their own environment
- Consistent diet and exercise
- Having their favorite treats and toys around
- Medications taken according to their schedule
- Avoiding illnesses and parasites from other dogs
- Avoiding emotional distress from strange car trips and new environments
- Receiving affection and love while you are away from home
Benefits for Pet Owners
- Being greeted by your pets when you get home
- Avoiding the inconvenience and stress of transporting your dog back and forth
- No saying goodbye at the kennel
- Theft-deterring by having someone in your home when you aren’t
- Knowing your pets are being taken care of by capable and caring animal lovers
- The ability to contact your pet sitter and check on pets at your own home that you are familiar and comfortable with
Qualified, Experienced, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
Paw Pals is fully insured, licensed, and bonded. Paw Pals Pet Sitting, LLC is licensed through the State of Virginia. Our staff has certifications via PetTech PetSaver program in Pet CPR, First Aid & Care. Every PetTech certified staff member must go through a recertification every two years in order to stay up to date with the latest practices while maintaining an expert level proficiency.
Our staff members will love and care for your pets like they are our own, showering them with affection and interaction during the day to keep them both healthy and happy. We maintain an unwavering commitment to keeping them safe and secure while you are gone, because we know how important it is to have that peace of mind when you are away.
We view pets as part of the family, and our overall goal is to always have happy pets and happy pet parents.
Contact Paw Pals for Manassas, VA Pet Sitting Today!
Paw Pals offers pet sitting and dog walking services in your home, because this is where your pets are most comfortable and at ease. We know it’s convenient for you as well. We provide not just love and care for your pets, but also attention to details involving any kinds of special needs or preferences they may require.
We are all lifelong pet lovers, so we know the expectations other pet lovers have for their own. For more information on all of the services Paw Pals offers, and how to get started, give us a call or send us a message. We’d love to discuss what you and your pet’s needs are.