Paw Pals is pleased to offer pet sitting and full-service dog walking services to pet owners throughout Fairfax, VA. When pet owners aren’t able to be home for a period of time, pets should be able to experience the same love and attention they receive from you by people who can care about your pets as much as you do.
Knowing that the customers we serve can relax on a vacation or concentrate on work is something that is a genuine reward for the Paw Pals team. Taking excellent care of both your home and your pets while you are away is something we consider to be of paramount importance.
When it comes time to find the perfect pet-sitting agency for your pets and your home, the following questions help to ensure you end up with the best pet assistance:
- What kind of benefits can I expect from Paw Pals’ services?
- What kinds of things can you do for my pets and home?
- What kind of qualifications and levels of experience do Paw Pals team members have?
Common Situations Pet Owners Come Across
There are numerous situations a pet owner might find oneself in that would require some professional pet assistance. A list of a few of the most common reasons, yet, but not an all-inclusive one, includes:
- Work responsibilities may keep you tied up during the day, and you need someone who is caring and reliable to exercise and feed your pets regularly.
- Travel could take you out of the area for a short time, making it necessary for someone to care for your home and pets until you get back.
- Your home will be vacant for a more extended time period and you need someone to sit for your pets at their own home to keep them from being lonely.
- A little light housework or plant watering needs to be performed, along with the care for your pets.
- Appointments with the vet the groomer are difficult to keep, and you need someone to give them a lift.
Services in Fairfax, VA
Located in the heart of Fairfax, VA, we have become very much a part of the community during our past 10 years of operating. We serve residents living in the 22030 and 22033 zip codes.
Paw Pals team members can perform routine tasks such as checking in on your furry companion at home or take them for a leisurely stroll around the neighborhood, and we can also perform housesitting responsibilities when requested. The services performed by Paw Pals include:
New Client Set-up / Meet & Greet
The initial steps involved with using Paw Pals’ services include a meet and greet. During our first visit we will arrive at your home and meet your pets and discuss which services you may be interested in.
Mid-Day Dog Walking
If you pet needs a mid-day potty break and dog walking Monday through Friday, Paw Pals can schedule the walks depending on your work schedule and commute.
Weekend and After-Hours Dog Walking
This service is for when your pal needs a walk during outside of our normal mid-day times. We’ll walk your dog when you need assistance during the weekends or if you have an irregular schedule.
Your Paw Pals pet sitter is trained for administering various types of pet medication.
This non-overnight service is available to keep your pet’s content in their normal day-to-day routine while the owners are on vacation. We’re also able to manage light household tasks when you’re away.
House Sitting / Garden Watering
Pets or no pets, we can help you to maintain a home garden, water plants, and other simple house sitting duties.
Pet Taxi Service
Paw Pals offers our Pet Taxi Service for pets who need to get to the vet or to the groomers when owners aren’t able to.
Go Fetch! – Pet Supply Pick-up
In the event your pet needs food, litter, or other supplies, and you do not have the time or ability to do it, Paw Pals can step in to take care of it.
Is it becoming increasingly dangerous to wear nice shoes in your yard? Paw Pals can pick up where you left off, and clean your yard from pet waste.
Bed & Biscuit
If you need for your pet to have an extended stay with one of the members on our team, and one is available, your pet will be carried off to a homey environment, where they will enjoy the lap of luxury. This service is made available for one of our customers at a time, to ensure that quality personal attention is given.
Wedding or Special Day Pet Care
Pets can deserve to play a part in the big day. Paw Pals can transport pets to and from special events and weddings.
Be sure to ask us about our policies on last minute bookings and inclement weather.
The Advantages of Using Paw Pals
The benefits the stem from Paw Pals’ services are extensive, both for your pets and your home in the Fairfax, VA area.
Benefits for your pets will include:
- Exercise and dietary requirements stay constant
- Medicine is administered at the proper time
- Neither an unfamiliar environment or car trips are able to upset your pet
- The well-being and small details are what we pay close attention to
- A familiar setting reduces pet stress
- Loved chew toys and treats are close at paw
- You avoid the possibility of parasites or disease from strange animals
- Love and attention is paid in spades to your pet while you are unable to
Benefits for pet owners will include:
- Pet transportation worries are avoided
- Crime-deterring measures are taken by sitters, which make your home more secure
- You can easily check on the well being of your pet
- You come home to overjoyed pets, eager for your love and attention
- Avoiding the scary kennel means no tearful goodbyes
- Knowing your furry friends are in safe and capable hands gives a real sense of peace and relief
Qualified, Experienced, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
Our quality team of knowledgeable pet walkers and sitters are dependable in taking care of your home and your pets, all with the height in professionalism that you deserve. Paw Pals Pet Sitting, LLC holds all needed licenses from the State of Virginia, as well as being completely insured and bonded.
Paw Pals will lavish the love and attention your pets deserve, just like they were our very own. Our unshakeable adoration of all animals translates into a level of care that could even compete with you on your best days. We offer the rousing exercise and friendly interactions pets live for, each day we take care of them. No matter how long you will be unavailable, our commitment to pet safety and happiness will endure the entire time. We strive to turn each and every one of our clients into happy owners with happy pets.
All of our team members must have their certification in first aid and pet CPR through the PetTech PetSaver program. Every two years, this certification must be renewed, ensuring that all members stay up to date on current pet practices.
Contact Paw Pals for Fairfax, VA Pet Sitting Today!
Each service that Paw Pals offers can be performed right at home—the most comfortable place for pets to be. Your beloved pets will receive enormous quantities of love and attention, as well as complete focus on the things that matter most. If you would like to receive additional information on what our pet sitting and dog walking services offered, as well as how to get started as soon as you would like, we urge you to send us a message online or give us a call today.