Pet owners can rest easy when recruiting the services of Paw Pals for dog walking, pet sitting and more in Chantilly, VA. Whether you’re down the road shopping, busy working or even out of town, our pet sitters are committed to ensuring the safety of our clients pets and homes. Complete satisfaction and reliability in terms of the comfort and happiness of our clients and their pets is our goal.
The process of finding a pet sitting company that fits most perfectly with the busy pace of day to day life can be challenging. Here are some questions we hear a lot:
- In terms of helping my home and pet, what can Paw Pals do?
- What sort of scheduling does Paw Pals offer for their services?
- What if an emergency occurs? Are Paw Pals employees expertly trained for such incidents?
Common Situations Pet Owners Come Across
In these busy times, many pet owners in Chantilly, VA find themselves needing assistance with their home and pet. Here are a few scenarios:
- When you go out of town, your pets are lonely and the mail piles up. Paw Pals has you covered – taking care of your furry friend and your house.
- Your pet has special needs like daily medication, but you are called away suddenly on business. Don’t worry, Paw Pals employees are trained to help.
- There are periods of the day, everyday, where your pet is alone at home. Paw Pals can come by and let him outside for some fun and exercise.
- Pets are able to stay at Paw Pals employees homes for a vacation of their own while you are out of town for a long period of time!
- Beep beep! If you can’t find time to take your pet to the vet or groomer, we can be your pets’ personal driver.
Pet Sitting Services in Fair Oaks, VA
As an active member of the pet sitting industry in the area for the past decade, Paw Pals has grown a reputation of being a premier service in the Chantilly, VA area.
Paw Pals provides a myriad of services to pet owners, ranging from daily dog walking, house sitting duties, and extended stay pet sitting. Below is a full list of the services we offer:
New Client Set-up / Meet & Greet
Before we begin, we stop by pet owners’ houses to discuss the needs of you, your pet, and just to get to know each other.
Mid-Day Dog Walking
If you know your pet is home alone at the same time every day, let Paw Pals help. We can come by and give your pet a walk regularly at a time of your choosing.
Weekend and After-Hours Dog Walking
We can work on your schedule. Even if your needs are outside of standard business hours, PawPals is happy to help. Just let us know what times your need us to work for you.
Bed & Biscuit
Depending on availability, our pet sitters are able to take care of your pet in their home. While you are away, your pet will also have a vacation experience in a fun and caring atmosphere.
Wedding or Special Day Pet Care
Many pet owners dream of having their pet around during their special day, but obviously can’t take full care of them during a wedding or other special event. Paw Pals can escort your pet there and back safely so your pet can be there for you too!
Go Fetch! – Pet Supply Pick-up
If needed, Paw Pals employees can pick up important pet care necessities like food, medicine and other items. We are happy to help!
Vacation Visits (Non-Overnight)
Some pets like to stay at home while you are away. Paw Pals sitters are able to come by and give your pet some company while you are gone along with dog walking and feeding them.
House Sitting / Garden Watering
Clients without pets can still be helped by Paw Pals! We are happy to come by and take care of the house or garden needs while you are away.
Pet Taxi Service
Schedule your next pets grooming or vet visit while you are at work! Your pet sitter can drive your pet to and from your home to wherever they need to go.
Paw Pals is able to clean up your backyard from the messes all pets make. Let us do the dirty work for you.
We ensure our pet sitters are trained in the ability to give all kinds of medicine, and are able to make sure your pet is doing as well as possible.
Please ask us about our policies regarding last minute booking and inclement weather.
The Advantages of Using Paw Pals
Here are the ways Paw Pals’ services can improve pets and pet owners lives:
Benefits for Pet Owners
- We’ll transport your pet wherever they need to go
- Pet sitters help out around the house
- Owners are able to communicate with sitters to check on pets
- Pets get to stay at home to greet you right when you arrive
- No worries about the safety of pets at kennels with others pets
- Ensuring your pet is in well trained and responsible hands
Benefits for Your Pets
- Ensure your pet sticks to the dietary and exercise plans that you have set
- Medication always given promptly and on time
- Notes about any irregularities in pets behavior
- Whether staying with a pet sitter or at home, pets feel safe while you are away
- Pet sitters keep all the comforts of home like your pet’s favorite treats on hand
- No need to worry about transmittable diseases from other pets at kennels
- Each and every pet gets all the time and care they deserve.
Qualified, Experienced, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
All of our employees are dependable, careful and well trained. Paw Pals employees are dedicated to ensuring the happiness and healthiness of your pet and home while you are away. Pets are an important part of all families, and we aim to make the entire family happy.
Paw Pals is insured, bonded, and holds all licenses required in the Commonwealth of Virginia. This ensures that your home and pet are provided with the highest level of professionalism and attention.
We certify each pet sitter in pet CPR and first aid through the PetTech PetSaver program. To ensure proficiency and reliability, certifications are renewed every two years.
Contact Paw Pals for Pet Sitting in Chantilly, VA Today!
Paw Pals aims to exceed every expectation. Our employees, being pet lovers themselves, show their dedication to your pets in the quality of care they provide. We realize that every client and pet need a varying pallette of attention, so we are happy to answer any questions that you may have. If you are interested in learning more, please call us or contact us online today!