Paw Pals offers personalized, full-service dog walking and pet sitting services to people with pets in Centreville, VA. When you are away or unavailable, your pets should be looked after by people who will care your pets as much as you do by giving them the love and attention they need. It is genuinely rewarding for the Paw Pals team to know that the clients we serve are able to relax while at work or during vacation or focus their complete attention to an important business trip, while having peace of mind that we are taking good care of their beloved pets and keeping a watchful eye on their homes.
When searching for the right pet sitting agency for your home and your pets, it is important to keep the following questions in mind:
- What services can Paw Pals do for my home and my pets?
- What are the benefits of using any of Paw Pals’ services?
- How experienced and qualified is Paw Pals to take care of my pets and give them everything they need when I am away?
Common Situations Pet Owners Come Across
There are many reasons why someone could need trustworthy pet sitting or dog walking in Centreville, VA. Here are a few common situations pet owners find themselves in, but certainly not limited to:
- You could be at work during the day, and you need someone dependable to regularly walk your dog and feed your pets.
- You could be traveling for a week, and you need someone to feed and take care of your pets and administer medication to them.
- You could be gone for an extended period of time and you need someone to care for your pet at someone else’s own home until you return.
- You need someone to feed a pet, and/or water plants and take care of light household duties when you are away.
- You need someone to take your pet to the groomer or the vet when you are unable to do so.
Pet Sitting Services in Centreville, VA
As a local, Centreville, VA business operating for the past 10 years, we are very much a part of the community. Our services can be utilized by residents living within the 20120 and 20121 zip codes.
Paw Pals can provide dog walking around your neighborhood, visit your pet at your home, and even sleep at your home and house sit as well as pet sit while you are away should you desire. A full list of our services includes:
New Client Set-up / Meet & Greet
As we begin to provide pet owners with pet sitting services, first we must visit a client’s home to Meet & Greet with the pets and discuss the needs and goals for care.
Mid-Day Dog Walking
You wish you were able to be home more often to take your dogs out, but your busy work schedule and commute leave your dog at home during the day. Paw Pals can step in to give your pets those much needed mid-day potty breaks Monday–Friday.
Weekend and After-Hours Dog Walking
Outside of our normal weekly hours, Paw Pals offers after-hours and weekend dog walking for when your schedule is inconsistent.
Vacation Visits (Non-Overnight)
You deserve a vacation, but your pet’s should also receive the personal attention they deserve when you’re away. Our pet sitters can share any of your daily pet care responsibilities as well as perform simple housesitting tasks until you return.
Bed & Biscuit
If you choose to request a pet’s extended stay at one of our team member’s homes and we have pet sitter availability, a sitter may take a pet into their own home and treat the pet as one of the family. This would be for a single client at a time.
House Sitting / Garden Watering
Even if you do not have pets to be taken care of when you are away, our pet sitters are also capable housesitters. We can water your gardens or houseplants and take care of house sitting duties that you may require.
Wedding or Special Day Pet Care
Do you have a special event or wedding planned and your pets have an invitation? Our pet sitters can provide pet transportation and get them on time to the destination.
Pet Taxi Service
Is your pet due for a vet checkup or grooming but you’re unavailable to take them? Paw Pals’ pet sitters understand, and will carefully take your pets outside of your home.
Go Fetch! – Pet Supply Pick-up
Owners are not always able to acquire all of the supplies, food, and litter that pets need. Our pet sitters can take trips to the store and get all that your pets require.
It’s a poopie job but someone has to do it. When your yard needs pet waste removal, our pet sitters have all too much experience with this service.
Your Paw Pals pet sitters are always trained in administering different types of pet medication.
Please ask us about our procedures and policies regarding last minute booking and inclement weather.
The Advantages of Using Paw Pals
Paw Pals services have many benefits for your pets and for your home in Centreville, VA.
Benefits for Your Pets
- Pets are content and less stressed being safe and secure in their own environment
- Diet and exercise remain constant
- Favorite toys and chew treats are within paw’s reach
- Medications are delivered on schedule
- Pets are not exposed to illnesses and parasites from other animals
- Pets are not traumatized by a car trip and an unfamiliar environment
- Pets receive love and personal attention while you are away
- Full attention is given to the details and well-being of your pets
Benefits for Pet Owners
- You are greeted by your pets upon your return
- There is no inconvenience of having to transport your pets
- There are no guilt-ridden good-byes at the kennel
- Your home is made more secure by crime-deterring measures taken by your pet sitter
- You feel secure knowing your pets are in capable and caring hands
- You have access to contact your pet sitter to check on your pets at home
Qualified, Experienced, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
You can depend on our team of experienced pet sitters and dog walkers to take care of your pets and your home in the most professional manner you and your pets deserve.Paw Pals is fully insured and bonded. Paw Pals Pet Sitting, LLC is licensed through the State of Virginia.
Our team members have certifications through the PetTech PetSaver program in Pet CPR, First Aid & Care. Every PetTech certified individual must recertify every two years to stay up to date with the latest practices and to maintain expert level proficiency.Paw Pals will love your pets as if they were our own, and we will care for them just as you would on your best day. We will give them the friendly interaction and exercise they crave during the day, and we are completely committed to keeping them safe and happy while you are unavailable. Our ultimate goal is to have happy pets AND happy pet parents – because pets are members of the family.
Contact Paw Pals for Centreville, VA Pet Sitting Today!
Paw Pals offers these pet sitting and dog walking services in your home, where your pets are most comfortable. Your beloved pets will receive love and personal care while you are away and absolute attention is given to the details of the well-being of your pets and of your home. Our extremely reliable team members have been pet lovers through all of life and will give your pets and your house the best high quality treatment you can expect anyone to give. For more information on our services and how to get started, please contact Paw Pals by giving us a call or sending us a message online.